- MOS 6581 Synthesizer Module
- RELEASE DATE
- A synthesizer that is based on the MOS 6581 SID sound chip which was used in
the good old Commodore C64 computer. But it's more than just a C64 synthesizer.
- The SidStation really has a unique sound and is highly recommended if you are
looking for something special. But be aware it is quite noisy so you will probably
also need a noise gate of some sort.
- You can read more about SidStation at www.vintagesynth.org.
- Three Digital Controlled Oscillators
- Triangle, Saw, Square, Mixed and Noise Waveforms
- PWM (Pulse Width Modulation), Hard Sync and Ring Modulation
- Analog Resonant Multi-Mode Filter with an Envelope; 12dB/Octave
- Three Envelopes to Control the Volume of each Oscillator
- Four LFOs with Triangle, Saw and Square Waveform
- Legato and Portamento
- Special Arpeggiator
- Four Real-Time Controller Knobs
- 100 Program Memories (All are Programmable)
- Input: External Audio Routed to the Filter
- Outputs: Mono
- MIDI: In, Out, Thru